THREE (3) YEAR LIMITED REPLACEMENT WARRANTY
For guarantee claims, you will need to submit a proof of purchase in the form of a valid receipt that displays date and place of purchase. This warranty does not replace but is in addition to your statutory rights.
If your product becomes defective due to faulty material or workmanship within a period of 3 years from the date of purchase, we warrant to do the following:
• For New Zealand Consumers: We will replace the defective/faulty part with a new product, free of charge, or if the unit is deemed defective/faulty we replace the unit with an equivalent or upgraded model, at our discretion.
• For Australian Consumers: Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
Replacement items will be covered by the limited warranty for the balance of the warranty period from the date of the original purchase.
Your warranty is subject to the following conditions:
- DO NOT operate the appliance with a damaged plug or cord, or if the unit has been dropped, damaged or dropped in water.
- To avoid the risk of electric shock, do not disassemble or attempt to repair the appliance on your own. If the supply cord is damaged, it must be replaced by a qualified electrician to avoid a hazard. Incorrect re-assembly or repair can cause a risk of electric shock or injury to persons when the appliance is used.
- The item has not been misused, abused, neglected, altered, modified or repaired by anyone.
- The item has been subjected to fair wear and tear.
- The item has not been used for trade, professional or hire purposes.
- The item has not sustained damage through foreign objects, substances or accident
Customer costs within warranty:
The customer is responsible for any inwards freight charge to return a product for warranty if requested, and outward freight charge for warranty parts and or replacement unit.
Who is covered?
This warranty applies only to the original purchaser, who bought the product from an authorised retailer and may not be transferred. Proof of purchase is required.
What is not covered?
- Filters and brush rolls
- Accessories supplied with the item.
- Components that are subject to natural wear and tear caused by normal use in accordance with operating instructions.
- Unauthorised/improper maintenance/handling or overload is excluded from this warranty.